http://bestflights.co.za/europe/spain/ibiza – Visit for extra data on Ibiza, Spain
Ibiza, often known as the White Island, is an island within the Mediterranean Sea, 79 km off the coast of Spain. The island, one of many 4 Balearic Islands, consists of cove seashores, excessive towering cliffs and is densely coated with pine bushes. The island’s capital is Ibiza-Town, considered one of Europe’s oldest cities.
What to see / do
• Aqua Mar Water Park
• Can Marca Caves
• Dalt Vila
• Hippy Markets
• Ibiza Diving
• Las Salinas Salt Flats
• Ibiza Tourist Train
• Revelta i Beneides de Sant Antoni Abat — Known for bonfires, parades, dancing, feasting and many individuals gown up in costumes
• Cavalcade (Sa Rua) — The starting of Lent are celebrated with parades, masked balls, and particular festivities for youngsters.
• Festa de Maig — Spring Flower competition
• Processio de la Beata — Floats and other people wearing folks costume honouring Sant Catalina
• Festa del Melo — A Watermelon competition celebrating the top of the harvest